How do I submit an Invoice for Payment?
Address the invoice to the relevant Body Corporate ( the name of the scheme/complex, NOT Precision Body Corporate)
Email to email@example.com or post c/- PO Box 696, Bundaberg QLD 4670
Ensure that the invoice is either attached to the email in PDF or JPG format (see further details below).
Ensure that the invoice includes the following information:
Your business name and ABN
If you are registered for GST, whether GST is charged/included and how much GST is for this job (note - if you are not registered for GST then you should not charge for GST)
payment details (eg your BSB and account details)
Format of Invoice Attachments
You may be aware that there has been a sharp increase in attempts by hackers and the incidents of viruses. As data is our business, we have had to increase our security permissions on our server.
This means that we can no longer accept emails with word or excel attachments. We also cannot accept emails with links to open invoices – they must be attached. If you send us an invoice in word or excel, it will bounce back to you and will not reach us.
Please send your invoices in either a PDF or jpg format. If you haven't done this before, here are some options:
1. Provided you have Windows 10, when you are in the word or excel documents, go to “Save As”, then in the dropdown box change the format (usually “Word Document (*.docx) for word documents) to PDF (*.pdf).
2. Take a photo of the invoice (either a paper copy or on your computer screen) and email the photo to us – just make sure it is a clear photo.
3. If you use a professional accounting software (Xero, MYOB etc) they usually have a function where you can email the invoice directly to us in PDF.
4. Type the invoice directly into the body of an email. However, you MUST ensure that all of the usual information is included, including invoice number, the body corporate it is addressed to, whether it includes GST and your ABN.
5. Post us the invoice to PO Box 696, Bundaberg QLD 4670 – however this will delay your payment.